Transforming high performers into thought leaders!
Elevate your career to go from respected to revered.
Learn Lynn’s proven techniques to world-class communication.
Before starting this…
📌 You feel the message and intention often gets lost amid the rambling that happens when you’re communicating with your people.
📌 Your career is stagnating because you’re not being seen or heard the way you need to be.
📌 You don’t have enough experience to self-direct in this area, or lack a trustworthy resource or mentor who will show you how to have a stronger presence.
After The Boardroom which draws on Lynn’s experience as a top-tier media coach, you will:
🎇 Know what your unique story is and how it can be set you apart from everyone else in your field.
🎇 Know your value, your goals, and the message you are trying to communicate in any situation.
🎇 Know how to talk in soundbites and deliver your intended message in any meeting or presentation.
Who is this for?
Executives • High-Level Leaders • Experts • Top Performers
People in the corporate world who want to take their careers to the next level.
What We’ll Do:
• Identify the one thing you do that is unique to everyone else out there.
• Say It Out Loud. Address your perceived weaknesses and fears head on.
• Identify what impact you want to have.
• Build YOUR story.
• Learn to deliver your story in sound bites.
• Build a foundation that will serve as the starting point of any interaction you have.
• Practice your presentation.
The 5 Fundamental Steps to World-Class Communication
Step 1: Identify Your Edge
• Here we craft individuals’ stories to learn how we embrace what makes us unique.
Step 2: Confess the Mess
- We say out loud what we think holds us back (our weaknesses) and what actually holds us back (our fears)
Step 3: Build Your Story
• What is the connective tissue between where you are right now and the perceived weaknesses that you’ve let get in your way?
• How can your story be impactful to others and help set you apart from everyone else in your field?
• Identify what impact you want to have, and how you want to create that shift.
Step 4: Construct Your Sound Bite
• This is how you deliver your story — whether it’s in a meeting, a presentation, or how you show up in your career every day.
• Know your value, your goals, and the message you are trying to communicate in any situation.
Step 5: Mock Interview/Presentation
• Test drive the work you’ve put together.
• Create a scenario in which you can apply these new skills and get Lynn’s direct feedback and direction.
• Build a foundation that you’re comfortable with that will serve as the starting point of any presentation, interaction, or meeting you have.
Ready to build the unique edge and massive impact to become the next great thought leader in your business and beyond?